19th-century architecture and classic furnishing make up Auberge du Vieux-Port’s 45 luxury rooms, 24 of which look out onto Rue de La Commune, the Saint-Lawrence River and the Old Port. The hotel’s opposite end gives way to Rue Saint-Paul—a cozy, cobblestone stretch that’s retained its charm for over 300 years. You’re seconds from top restaurants, boutiques, galleries and countless attractions.
Discover delicious bistro fare at the property’s celebrated tavern and, for the business crowd, an exclusive meeting space services private functions perfectly. Topping things off, Terrasse sur l’Auberge— the hotel’s rooftop bar and hideaway—offers delicious cocktails to quench your summer thirst and unmatched views that reach across the old city skyline.
The Auberge prides itself on intimacy. A lauded concierge team complements your stay with fine-tuned, tailor-fit touches. The inn also offers full privatization, giving you the opportunity to book the entire property for a remarkably personalized stay.
– 45 rooms: 34 King, 11 Queen
– Private meeting room accommodating up to 80 people
– Taverne Gaspar: an old-fashioned tavern with a lively atmosphere and extensive spirit menu
– Terrasse sur l’Auberge: a rooftop terrace seating up to 100 people
– Full privatization possibility