Terrasse Sur L'Auberge
A rooftop with stunning view of the iconic St. Lawrence River.
From May to September, we open up the Terrasse sur l’Auberge (close to Notre Dame Basilica and the downtown), creating the perfect spot for cocktails and a meal. The views are incredible, with a panoramic outlook of the Old Port, St. Lawrence River and Pont Jacques Cartier on one side, and St. Paul Street on the other. Come from June to August to get a prime view of the International Fireworks Competition.
Accessible via the 5th floor of the hotel
Click to see menu
> See menu
Reservation available online from Monday to Thursday (all day) or from Friday to Sunday (3 to 6 pm), for 4 person maximum per table.
For groups of 5 or more, possibility to book when calling at 514-419-1349
For question or delay, please advise by phone
5-15 minutes of delay tolerated according to the request on the terrace
Restrictions due to Covid-19
Last updated on June 28th, 2021. Information could change at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone
- Customer register MANDATORY (each customer must register individually)
- Selling alcohol without food is not permitted
- The sale of alcohol ends at 11 p.m. maximum
- No movement between tables is allowed other than for the bathroom
- Wearing a mask mandatory when you walk in the restaurant and/or on the terrace
- No vaccine proof is required
MONDAY TO SUNDAY – 3pm to 11pm
Restrictions apply. Please refer to our Covid-19 section on this page.
Terrasse sur l'Auberge is the ideal location to make any event or dream wedding come true, in a wonderful setting with a panoramic view of the Old Montreal.Find Out More about renting the terrace