Terrasse Sur L'Auberge
A rooftop with stunning view of the iconic St. Lawrence River.
From May to September, we open up the Terrasse sur l’Auberge (close to Notre Dame Basilica and the downtown), creating the perfect spot for cocktails and a meal. The views are incredible, with a panoramic outlook of the Old Port, St. Lawrence River and Pont Jacques Cartier on one side, and St. Paul Street on the other. Come from June to August to get a prime view of the International Fireworks Competition.
Accessible via the 5th floor of the hotel
Click to see menu
Cocktails & Wine
Reservation available for a table before 6pm only. For a table after 6pm, first come first served.
***Corporate groups of 20 people or more can make a reservation by contacting our events team.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00pm to 11:00pm
Monday to Friday: 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Terrasse sur l'Auberge is the ideal location to make any event or dream wedding come true, in a wonderful setting with a panoramic view of the Old Montreal.Find Out More about renting the terrace
> When do you open?
- Open 7 days a week!
> Are you open?
- Yes! Once the season has started, our terrace is open according to the usual opening hours posted on our website, unless otherwise indicated on our social media.
> What types of menus do you offer?
- You will find dishes to share such as the seafood platter or the picnic, as well as summer classics brought up to date. Several vegetarian options are available! Check out our full menu here.
> Do you have options for my dietary restrictions ? (gluten, food allergy, etc.)
- Our team is still able to accommodate most dietary restrictions. However, be aware that in case of allergies, we cannot guarantee the absence of traces of peanuts, nuts or gluten due to the configuration of our kitchen. Please advise your server during your visit and our team will do everything possible to accommodate you.
> Can I make a reservation?
- No reservations are possible on our terrace. First come, first served!
> Is there room?
- Come in and our team will find you a place as soon as possible. A waiting list is also available on site.
> Is it possible to book for an event?
- Yes! We only accept group reservations for an event of 20 people or more. To submit a request, you must complete the form. No email or social media requests will be processed.
> What happens in the event of bad weather?
- Our terrace is not covered or heated in case of bad weather. Therefore, it will be closed in the event of rain and thunderstorms.
> Are children allowed?
- Yes, the presence of minors of 17 years and under is permitted until 10 p.m. on our terraced, provided that they are accompanied by their father, their mother or a holder of parental authority.
> Are dogs allowed?
- Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted on our patio unless it is a properly identified service dog.
> Where are you located?
- Our terrace is located on the fifth floor of the Auberge du Vieux-Port. Our entrance is accessible through the hotel lobby located at 97 de la Commune East.
> Are you looking for employees?
- Yes! Our terrace is always open to new applications to join our team. Discover our available positions here.
> I lost something on the terrace, what should I do?
- Email us at email@example.com with information about the lost item and your contact details to reach you. Our team will get back to you if the object in question has been found. If you have not received a return from us, it means that we have not found the object you are looking for.